The Local Earth Collective invites you to join us for our monthly social on the 1st weekend of every month!
Intention – Coming together as community to celebrate, learn, share, educate & inspire! Each month will have a theme focused on a specific element of sustainable community development & healthy lifestyle.
Eat some tasty food made with love… laugh with old friends… and get to know new eco-minded friends in San Diego!
Each month we focus on a specific element of commUNITY (food, water, shelter, energy, etc). See the calendar for the current month’s topic and details.
This is a ‘leave a positive trace’ event and we ask that every possible effort is made to create no waste… please use reusable containers for food and beverages… the Earth thanks you!!!
- First weekend every month (see calendar for specifics)
- Location (varies depending on specific focus for month – see calendar)
Event Schedule (this is flexible and changes each month / see the calendar for specifics)
6:30 – 8:00 PM / Eco-Social & CommUNITY Expression Session
- A creative venue for local artists with a positive, conscious, healthy and sustainable message they would like to share with the commUNITY! (an open-mic with intention)
- Socialize with like-minded friends (orientation of ecologic sustainability, health and positivity)
- Eat delicious, healthy, local, organic vegetarian food
- Tables, booths, presentations and conscious conversation focused on topics of health & sustainability
8:00 – 8:30 PM / Presentations from local organizations
8:30 – 10:00 PM / Film or Interactive Event focused on specific topic of the month
10:00 – 10:30 PM / Community Discussion
- We will discuss and explore the steps of ACTION that each of us WILL TAKE to create a healthy, happy and sustainable local commUNITY.
- The discussion will be focused on the present month’s specific element of community