We invite ANYONE & EVERYONE to join us on this collective & creative journey towards a healthy & happy world for ALL!
Please contact us!
Josh Alvord – CEO (Chief Envisioning Optimist)
Brian ‘Cutty’ Cutler – Director of Sharing / San Diego Community Coordinator
Karen Rich – Communications Team (Calendar)
General Info – a grassroots evolution!
Calendar – if you have information you would like to add to the calendar please email…
Currently in the process of building our core team!
We are currently forming our core team of superstars to get things up and running! If you are interested please check out our mission… and the specific skills (positions) we are looking for. If you believe in our mission and know anyone who may be interested in joining our team please forward this message!
TreeKaya has local branches currently taking root in San Diego, Encinitas (California), Pavones (Costa Rica), Port-au-Prince (Haiti), Bozeman (Montana), Baja California (Mexico), and Geneva (Switzerland)..
Our current focus is building our core TreeKaya team of staff, interns and volunteers. We are searching for passionate, dedicated and talented individuals who are interested in becoming part of our core design team, development team, staff & board of directors. We will have several internship positions available as well.
We are currently in the process of establishing our funding. In the next 12 months we hope to be hiring the first members of our core team and staff. Specifically we are looking for superstars with experience in the following…
- International Finance – experience with NGO’s, micro-finance & nonprofit organizations
- Web Design & Development – experience with global networking & communication platforms, international fundraising framework for nonprofits
- Legal Team – international development, finance & NGO experience
- Accounting – NGO & international nonprofit experience
- Creative Genius PR & Marketing team – international experience with NGO & humanitarian organizations – a brilliant team that is in alignment with global vision
- Architectural Design & Development team – holistic local design systems & sustainable community development – experience with natural building processes & materials
- Director of Permaculture – coordination of bioregional educational center development & local sustainable community systems development
- International Communications – Global Ambassador for free public education
- Renewable Energy Team – adequate systems for small communities of 10-40 people and education center with self sustaining power
- Director of Education – head of our educational curriculum – basic health, sustainable living & cultural arts
- Environmental Science – experience with international environmental systems & bioregional planning
- Director of Agriculture – experience with local organic farming on an international scale, coordination of local bio-dynamic farming systems
- Film Team – international documentary experience – global documentary on sustainable community living & potential TV series
If any of these positions interest you please contact us! Or, if you know anyone who may be interested… please forward this message!
~Much Gratitude & Love from the TreeKaya Team!